Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bad Religion - Into The Unknown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this album? I heard a couple of tracks off it and I really liked them, despite the album's somewhat negative reception back in the eighties. I normally like to own the genuine CDs, but given that only 10,000 copies of this were made, and I don't fancy spending about fifty quid for it on Ebay, I would download it if anyone knows any torrents that'll work.

    So can any of you help? Thanks in advance.
    Jonny

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks, worked like a charm

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cbojanower's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In 1983 my friends and I bought this album, listened to it one time and then chucked it into the unknown (well at least out the window)

    Wish I kept it, sells for big $$$$

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •